The Steemit Crypto Academy is really gaining momentum.
We are delighted at how many people are joining in and doing the homework tasks set by our five hardworking, and very knowledgeable, Crypto Professors.
Hopefully you are all enjoying the lessons and learning a lot about cryptocurrencies.
This week the Crypto Professors are back with five more lessons. You are welcome to join in with as many of the homework tasks as you like.
The Steemit Crypto Academy Courses - Week 3
These are the courses for Week #3…
@besticofinder [ Sri Lanka ]
- Explain Spot Trading and Margin Trading
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Spot Trading and Margin Trading
@gbenga [ Nigeria ]
- Segwit Bitcoin Network or Legacy Bitcoin Network, which do you prefer and why?
@sapwood [ India ]
1 Have you ever used a hardware/software wallet? Which one is having a better security advantage?
2 What are the important points to consider when you deal with an Exchange (centralized) Wallet and a Decentralized Wallet. How do you secure/restore both types?
3 Give an example of a Web 3.0 wallet and what are the distinct uses of a web 3.0 wallet? Have you ever used any Web 3.0 crypto wallet? Examples?
@stream4u [ India ]
- Steemit Crypto Academy | Course 3 By @stream4u | What is Chart Patterns? | Price Breakout - Continuation Patterns - Reversal Patterns | STOPLOSS
1 What is a Chart Pattern? Explain with Candlestick Charts.
2 What is a Price Breakout? Explain with Candlestick Charts and mention the price levels.
3 What is a Continuation Pattern? Explain with Candlestick Charts and mention the price levels.
4 What is a Higher High Formation? (Explain with one of the crypto coin charts where the Higher High Formation is identified.)
5 What is a Lower Low Formation? (Explain with one of the crypto coin charts where the Double Top Pattern is identified.)
6 What is a Reversal Pattern?
7 What is a Double Top Pattern? Explain with one of the crypto coin charts where the Double Top Pattern is identified.
8 What is a Double Bottom Pattern? (Explain with one of the crypto coin charts where the Double Bottom Pattern is identified.)
9 In Investing and Trading what is the importance of Stop Level (STOPLOSS)?
Where to find and how to set a Stoploss?
10 What have you understood from this course? / Conclusion.
Before starting the Homework task, please read the post two or three times to make sure you understand everything.
@yohan2on [ Uganda ]
- Compare and contrast between a Centralized and a Decentralized application under any of these categories - social media, browsers, gaming, finance, gambling, file storage, trading, charity, Internet of Things (IOT) etc.
For example ...
Steemit v Facebook (Social media category)
Dlive v Youtube (Video platforms)
Brave browser v Google Chrome (Browsers)
EOS Racing v Need for Speed (Gaming)
BitTorrent Speed v Google Drive (Storage/Filesharing)
We are keen to ensure that all contributions to the Steemit Crypto Academy are of as high a standard as possible.
While the Crypto Professors may set specific requirements for some of their homework tasks we would suggest all students follow these basic guidelines…
- Title the post with the format - Crypto Academy Week 3 Homework Post for [name of Crypto Professor] …
- Homework posts should be at least 300 words
- All work should be your own - plagiarism will not be tolerated
- Any graphs, screenshots, quotes etc used from other sources should be fully referenced
- Any images used should be from copyright-free sources and fully referenced
- Homework posts should include the tag #cryptoacademy and any tag specifically required by the Crypto Professor in the first five tags. It will also be good to include a tag for your country.
- Tag the relevant Crypto Professor to help them find your homework post.
Please make sure you send your homework posts into the Crypto-Academy community…
Following all these guidelines carefully will help you gain higher vote rewards for your homework posts.
The Steemit Crypto Academy community
We want to make the Crypto Academy community ONLY for posts to do with the courses being run by the Crypto Professors…
Alongside the course posts from the Crypto Professors, the only other posts in the Steemit Crypto Academy community should be homework posts for the tasks set by the professors.
Please do not post general crypto related posts now in the Steemit Crypto Academy.
We are currently considering setting up a separate community for general crypto content.
We hope as many of you as possible will join in with the Steemit Crypto Academy courses and do the homework tasks set by the Crypto Professors. You are free to follow as many of the courses as you want.
You can also help grow the Steemit Crypto Academy by telling your friends about it and sharing the courses on your social media.
And if you know any crypto content creators do encourage them to come along and get involved. We will be on the lookout for more Crypto Professors soon.
The Steemit Team