Hello Everyone! Today I'm going to share a delicious recipe with you. It's not any typical Bangladeshi food. It’s mainly a Korean food that is Ramen. Though, the people of Japan, Chaina are fond of this food item.
So Let's start the detailed recipe to prepare Spicy Korean Chicken Ramen.
- Buldak Ramen ( 1 packet)
- Spice ( Included in the package)
- Spicy 2x Sauce ( Included in the package)
- Chicken (100 gm)
- Capsicum (1 pc)
- Egg ( 1 pc)
- Cheese (25 gm)
- At first, I bought spicy chicken breast piece from CP. You can buy a chicken & marinate with various types of spices manually.
- Then I took the cheese out of fridge & kept it open for 30 minutes to make it softer.
- Now I took an egg & boiled it in the water for 10 minutes.
- In this step, I sliced the capsicum into small pieces and cut the chicken in medium size and separated the bones.
- Now It's time to start cooking ramen. Firstly, I took a saucepan and put 300 ml water into it. I waited until the water to be hot enough.
- Then I unpacked the buldak ramen's packet & took the noodles & left it on the boiled water of the pan. After a while it became soften and swell
- It's time to add spices & sauce which is one of the main ingredients to cook Spicy Ramen. The spices & sauce was provided with the ramen noodles
- In this step, I gradually put the spices in the pan. Then, I stirred the ramen to let the spices mix well.
- Now, It's spicy sauce's part. As It's 2x spicy sauce, I used only half of the sauce as It's not an healthy option to put the whole sauce.
- Similiar to the previous process, I left the sauce on the top of the ramen & mixed it well.
- Now, I left the boneless chickens on the ramen.
- As I cooked chicken flavoured ramen, that's why I used chickens. You can add shirmp or beef to make it more tasty if you want.
- Gradually, I added capsicum in the ramen. It's not a mandatory choice to use capsicum. But it really enhance the taste of the food
- Our Spicy Chicken Ramen cooking is almost finished. As the last step, I added sliced cheese to increase the taste. You can avoid this item if you want.
- After mixing all of these, I stirred everything again so that every single item mixes perfectly.
Thus I've prepared tasty chicken flavoured spicy ramen. To be frank, it is very much spicy & many people can't take this amount of spices in their food. But as I'm a spice lover, I enjoyed the food very much. If you are a spice lover, you should try preparing this item for at least once.
Some Nutrition Facts About This Food
This ramen contains sodium that will help replenish the salts of our body loses due to dehydration.
It contains Tertiary-butyl hydroquinone (TBHQ), a petroleum industry byproduct that is used as a food additive. It is also very high in sodium, calories, and saturated fat, both of which are potentially harmful to a person's health. source