Hello beautiful women of Steem Women Club community;
Yesterday I announced the results of the contest you shared your love with. The majority of contest posts have been voted by curators. The support of the curators to the community is enormous. It is an indication that we are working for you. Thanks in particular to @steemcurator01 @joanna018. Their support for you in this community is huge. Thank you very much for your quality posts.
• We broke a record in participation in the competition. There are 139 people participated in the contest. There were more participants than the previous competition. I wrote comments by reading all of them one by one. Also, after the end of the contest, participants can try their luck in the next contest. You should pay attention to the date of the contest.
If you follow the rules and prepare quality articles, of course your chances of getting votes will increase. With the #Steemexclusive hashg, we make sure it's exclusive to Steemit.
I send 5 quality posts to curators every day that don't get votes. This is how we try to support unrated quality posts. I will continue to select quality contest posts that have not received votes.
What is the subject of the competition?
This competition will be practical. We were very touched by your emotional words in the previous one. this time it's time for women to take care of themselves! We will care of our hair.
• Give a detailed explanation.
• Write with 300 words
• Show the picture of the materials
• explain in stages
• talk about the benefit
• Show the final form of your hair
•Hair may be at the dyeing stage.
About the Competition
As women, we love to care. Some of us hairdressers and some of us care at home with natural ingredients. Our hair loses its strength due to seasons, stress and natural factors. It absolutely needs care. This contest allows us to pamper our hair. It provides an opportunity for us to do maintenance we haven't done for a long time.
•Of course, it is valid for people who will dye their hair. It will be valid if you follow the rules.
• You must share your post in the SteemWomen Club community
• Pictures must be your own
• Resteem the contest post
• your post must be your own
• Invite your friends
• More than 300 words
• You should use the #steemwomenclub and #womenclubhaircare tags.(Don't Forget)!!
- The reason we make this tag is to keep the contest posts together and the selection is easy.
Pay attention to the contest dates.
You know, I explained before that the reward system has changed. I mentioned that we will be supported by @Booming accounts. From now on, our Contest winners will be supported by @booming01 and @booming04.
1st Winner Prize: 100% upvote by @booming01 (Approximately $25)
2nd Winner Prize: 100% upvote by @booming01 ($25)
3rd Winner Prize: 100% upvote by @booming04 ( $25)
• I will send it to the community support program for the quality post I will choose on the 4th and 5th winner. I will get you votes. For this reason, there will be 3 winners. 4th and 5th the winner will receive a surprise vote.
•Curators have different votes for everyone. Votes outside the competition are not guaranteed.
•If your post past 7 days is selected, your active post will be voted on.
• #contest You can also get support from different curators using the tag.
My Awards Are Not Awarded. What Can I Do?
If you do not receive votes from the competition awards; Sometimes curators are too busy, or they can be overlooked. you can kindly forward this to me on discord. We will tell this to the necessary people. The result of the competition is definitely announced on the 8th and 9th days. Therefore, if you participate in the contest on the first day and win, the contest prize, which is 100%, is given to your active post. There may be a question in your mind for those who do not know this. Both the curators and I note that the votes are cast.
- And I want to say that; @steemcurator01 and @steemcurator02 give high ratings to the posts I selected for the community support program. We work together to support you. WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER ! Let's win together and achieve our goal.
SteemWomen Club Discord :https://discord.gg/6RRDm5Kg
İnstagram Account: Steem WOmen Club
Blog Site : Site
Support us by delegating STEEM POWER.
Support us by delegating STEEM POWER.